| Details :
||An Institution for the Development of Those Who Have Lost Their Eyesight
The School for the Blind in Bangkok is managed by the Foundation for the Blind under the Royal Patronage of Her Majesty the Queen. It was the first school for the blind and was founded on January 12th, 1939 by Miss Geneveve Caufield, a blind American wonman.
In addition to offering a regular curriculum, the school promotes the study of languages, music, sports, technology and occupations. It also offers eye examination and healthcare services to the blind. The school is lovated on the Tuk Chai Intersection on Rajavithi Road in Bangkok.
Quantity of stamps : 1,200,000 pieces
Composition : 20 stamps per sheet
Printing Process: Lithography Multi-colour
Designer : Parichart Tatsanathep (Thailand Post Company Limited)
FDC Price : 20.00 Baht
Quantity of FDC : 1X,000 covers